Thank you! We appreciate your support!
We have several options available to our supporters to donate time, money, or items that will all directly help our animal rescue shelter. Please review the options and select what’s best for you! Tails to Tell Animal Rescue Shelter Ltd. is a registered charity in Alberta. Reg. No. 852483312RR0001.
All funds raised or donated are used to keep our doors open; pay our vet bills, rent, and pet supplies. While our adoption fees help to recover some of the veterinary costs, it is mostly through the support of our community that we remain operational. We raise funds through many different avenues, including petitioning for grants, holding events, and of course — from kind hearted souls like yourself!
ATB Cares – The most effective way to donate money is to click the ATB Cares logo above. ATB will match 15% of your donation. For more information, click ATB Cares.
You can also donate via the following organizations:
Other ways of donating are:
- Monetary donations – can also be dropped off right at the shelter located at 1017B Hammond Avenue, or mailed to:
Tails to Tell Animal Rescue Shelter
PO Box 1516
- E-Transfer – E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal – You don’t require a PayPal account to donate, just a credit card.
- Bottles and cans – are an easy way to donate to our shelter. If a bottle drive is not posted, you can always drop your recyclable bottles, etc at the Crossfield Bottle Depot, located on Railway Street and tell them they are for Tails to Tell. They keep track of the donations for us. If you can’t make it to the Crossfield Bottle Depot during their business hours, please drop them at the shelter during our business hours. If they are left outside when we are closed, they may not be there when we re-open. We also have volunteers that can pick them up from your house – call and schedule a pick up.
- Do you know if your employer will match your donations? Please check with your company!
If you require a tax receipt for your donations, please remember to provide your correct mailing address with whichever option you choose, and indicate that you require a tax receipt. Tax receipts can only be issued for donations of $20 or more.
Donate A Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Tails to Tell Animal Rescue Shelter. We provide free towing in many areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you Donate your RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to Tails to Tell Animal Rescue Shelter through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for your Charity to benefit. After your Vehicle Donation is complete Tails to Tell Animal Rescue Shelter will send you a tax receipt within 45 days!
iGive.comThis website is the first online shopping mall that gives a portion of your each purchase to your favourite cause! This site is completely free to use with no additional costs on your online purchases. In fact, iGive.com often has coupons and specials that regular online shoppers don’t see!
Also, any online searches done through iGive.com automatically donates 0.01. Ten searches = ten cents. Completely free to use! If you chose to install the toolbar, $1 every month will be donated as well. Click the banner icon on the right hand side to start today and have a bonus $5 donated just for signing up!
Alleviate the financial stress associated with your pet’s unexpected medical expenses and generate funds for our shelter at the same time! Simply apply for a Pet Insurance Program by using the 24PetWatch banner-link.
Here’s how it works: 24PetWatch Pet Insurance Programs cover you when your pet needs essential veterinary care from an illness or injury. Also, every time a completed application for a pet insurance program is generated through our shelter’s website, we receive a $25 donation to help cover common needs like blankets, litter and food. This donation is of no cost to you and provides us with essential funds. Make the right move and enroll today!
At many of our events, we have silent or live auctions. Items have ranged from a pair of earrings to a trip to Cabo Mexico! If you have something you would like to donate, please contact Edna Jackson at email@example.com.